Sunday, October 26, 2008

Legs & Back

I am really happy about it.

Today, during Legs & Back (P90X, Phase 1) ...

I did 101 pull-up and chin-up moves
.

When I started the program months ago I was unable to do pull-up and chin-up moves during the 60 minute workout.

It took me a week or working at it before I could do two of them and three weeks before I could do 20 in the workout.

This is progress and it really shows on my workout logs and when I step on the scale. I weighed in at 144.7 pounds this morning when I woke up (dehydrated and unfed!)

Big improvement considering I started the program under 130.

Saturday was "hell day" on my training schedule, and I was looking pretty rough this morning. Went out to breakfast with my family, and of course, in my filthy exhausted state I run into an old friend who probably thinks I'm falling apart -- disheveled, unshaven and bleary eyed.

I really am OK everyone -- I am just pushing.

No comments: